Tsugumi Sendo - In Control

[Toggle Names]

Description: A eager Gorin High wrestler invites the Virtuous Daisuke Kubo for a sparring match. Things.. do not go as planned, and the two recover at Daisuke's house.



[TSUGUMI SENDO]
A stocky and muscular teenaged girl had been wandering around the outskirts of Southtown. Avoiding going home as she walks or sits around, tapping away at her smartphone. Hoping to either run into some friends, or a fellow fighter for her to challenge!

"Maybe... here!" She mumbles, as she takes another corner in the sleepy streets of the residential area around Taiyo High. She enthusiastically greets some of that school's student's as they pass by. Most of them react either with nervousness or a stifled chuckle. She shrugs at their reactions, uncaring about what they may think. "Hmm, should I keep going, or...?"

[DAISUKE]
It's been a bit of a week for a certain student in Taiyo High. There's an ache persisting in the boy's muscles as a memento from a certain encounter he had the day before, but at least he's able to move easily enough now to not have to worry about it.

In fact, he could swear the bruises are healing much quicker than they should. He doesn't even have as heavy of a mark left by his eye where he got socked as he thought he would. Strange, that.

And with the bell letting go the students who aren't attending to club activities, he, too, is walking along the streets near the school. But something catches his attention. Some of the students passing through look... nervous, some even outright put off. Concern flows through the mind upon that observation, and the original path to take him back homewards is diverted to where those particular students crossed from.

And as such, the muscular girl would soon hear a call of "Excuse me."

When she turns to look to the source of the voice, she'll find a teenager a few inches taller than her standing there. His clothes are somewhat reminiscient of the Taiyo uniforms, but the open jacket he wears over a white shirt is a light-grey one with black highlights running along the shoulders and sleeves. The figure the boy poses isn't a particularly imposing one, even if his silhouette suggests a fairly athletic frame even underneath the loose shirt. What makes him truly stand out, however, would be the shock of strikingly red, nearly-crimson, messily-spiked hair and the almost unnaturally-bright green eyes. The rest of his face itself is one just masculine enough to show the steady transition from boyhood towards manhood, but still a bit on the boyish side.

And this boy, she finds, is staring at her suspiciously while he stands there with a school satchel in his hand slung lazily over one shoulder.

"What're you doing? You seem to be scaring people."

He may or may not be reading way too much into it.

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Hmmm?"

Tsugumi turns around with an amused tone. "Me? Just out to get some fresh air! Sitting at home is so booring."

The girl responds with enthusiasm. She is dressed in some rather casual clothing. Blue Hoodie, and some white cargo-esque pants. "Huh! You sure stand out. Not in a bad way, but I could spot that hair from a mile away." She teases with a mischievous smile as she chuckles at her own joke. "Hahaha, just kidding, just kidding. And, I can't help it if they're scared of me! Guess they're just not used to a Gorin Student, huh?" The somewhat shorter girl takes a step towards Daisuke. "I'm Tsugumi Sendo, from Gorin High! Who are you?"

[DAISUKE]
"Sendo..." The red-head's eyes narrow slightly at that name, after the initial surprised blink over the comment on his hair. Why does he feel like he's heard that name somewhere before? At least Gorin High is someplace he's definitely heard of.

"...Daisuke," he offers in return then, with the slightest backward scuff made with one foot instinctively when she takes a step closer to him. "Kubo Daisuke, from Taiyo High. Uh. I only just got around here, but I keep hearing people from your school try to beat up folks over at ours a lot too." Then again, his new schoolmates did also say a lot of unflattering things about Gedo, and yet he got along phenomenally well with someone from there earlier. Still... He can't just assume that everyone from the other schools is like that, after getting the general sense of rivalries maintained between them.

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Whaaaat? From my school?!"

She tilts her head. "Well, that might not be entirely inaccurate.. but I'm sure they asked first, right? Like, a challenge?" But then shrugs, before continuing the introduction. "Good to meet, Kubo-San! I'm also new to Gorin, enrolled this year."

"All that rivalry stuff is so unnecessary. If someone wants a fight, they should just ask! Speaking of.." Tsugumi looks at the older teen with a sort of.. hunger and antsyness. "Bah, I'm just gonna come out with it! Would you like to spar? Word has it a carrot-top has been going around beating up bullies, is that you? You do look like the fighting-type, at least!"

"And how do I know that? Well, just call it a professional's intuition!"

[DAISUKE]
"C-... carrot top...?" Daisuke's mouth hangs open for a moment while he processes this particular nickname given to him. His lips purse after a moment, and he shakes his head to try and shake that particular sting off before he focuses on Tsugumi proper once more.

"You mean like... right here?" The fact that she's calling herself a professional is making him all the more wary with that, and he visibly considers the challenge for a good moment, before he finally draws the satchel out from his shoulder and lets it drop onto the street.

"...Alright. I guess I could do with practicing a one-on-one fight for once anyway."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Yosh! Finally, I've been bored out of my mind all day! You know any nice fields nearby? I'd hate to plant you into this here hard stone! Did I tell you I take the wrestling course?" She starts stomping off, looking for some soft ground enthusiastically, "What kinda fighting style do you have? I fought this this girl, Eden-Chan recently. She fights crazy! It's awesome. I really like Southtown, there's so many interesting people around." She giddily keeps up the pre-fight conversation throughout the entire, short walk.

[DAISUKE]
"Uh...? I mean, I guess there's that grass field a kilometer out that way...?" Daisuke suggests, and moves to pick up his satchel agian. Apparently he would not have been terribly surprised if this girl had decided to try and throw down right here right now. And so he finds himself leading her along... though not without giving some dubious looks back to her way every now and then. "Uh... I suppose I kind of guessed..." He admits at the mention of the wrestling course. On the matter of this Eden-chan he elects to say silent, though he fidgest a bit nervously over the question on his own fighting style. "Um... I don't really have a... particular one, I guess?"

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"No? That's fine too! Are you making your own style or is it like, street brawling? Ooh! Do you use energy? I use it just a little! I can set my arm ablaze in one of my techniques. Maybe I'll show you!" She keeps up her enthusiasm in the face of the somewhat timid boy. "You're making my day with this, you know? It's been a while since my last fight. Well, I have been at wrestling training since, but it's not the same? It's just the best to face someone with a different style." Tsugumi re-adjusts the white sports back over her shoulder, taking out a bottle of water as the draw closer to 'that grass field'.

[DAISUKE]
Daisuke flinches ever-so-subtly when the matter of energy channeling in fighting styles is brought up. "Uh... Not particularly, no," he claims. "Maybe one day."

It's not exactly a truthful statement by any stretch of the imagination. But he figures he can at least try to keep that under wraps for a while longer.

He gives a bit of an akward laugh at the girl's continued, eager chattering while they continue walking through the residential area that, this far away from the more central areas of the city, has buildings much more sparsed out, to the point that there's patches of land without anything built on them. It's near here where his house is, too, but he's not going to mention that right now. "You really like fighting, huh...?"

It's by a small river that he ultimately brings Tsugumi to, needing to divert off the road to go down a small hill incline to get on the seperated, flat ground by the waters. "Here good?"

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Here Perfect!" The girl drops her bag, taking a good chug of the water before offering the bottle to Daisuke. "Want a sip? It's important to stay Hydrated!" Accepted or not, she would start stretching briefly. "And, I do! Couldn't tell you why though. It's just a lotta fun." She explains, before entering her wide stance, arms at the ready with open hands. "Lemme know if you wanna stop or take a break in the middle! Just uh, make sure to 'tap out'. I might not hear you when I have you in a chokehold, y'know?"

"Anyways, come at me once you're ready! Come on then, I'll let you have the opening blow!"

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo has started a fight here on the right meter side.

                                  >  //////////////////////////////]
                                  |-------\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"I'm okay, I loaded up before I left school..." Daisuke assures, though mostly he just doesn't feel like wetting his mouth right then and there. Briefly, he looks a bit more apprehensive when he's given directions on how to act in a chokehold, since... you know, even if she doesn't realize it, she *did* basically just threaten him with a chokehold! "R-right, alright..."

Bouncing once, twice, on the balls of his feet, Daisuke shits his stance slightly, with hands curled into fists and held up. His stance is... at best, unorthodox. While there's a hint of a boxer's form there, it's incredibly unrefined and crude. Might make one wonder if he has any real training at all in matters fighting.

"...Alright. Here I go--!" And he sets off into a run across the grassy ground with that, and leaps up with one fist wound back, extending it out again on his approach to Tsugumi in what may be intended to be an aerial clothesline. There's *definitely* no practiced technique there behind it.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke has joined the fight here.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////////////////////]
Daisuke          0/-------/-------|-------\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo blocks Daisuke's Spirited Charge.

[ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////////////////////  ]
Daisuke          0/-------/-------|=------\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
Tsugumi grips Daisuke's arm as it comes in, moving diverting the strain to his own arm as she offers a few words. "Not bad! But you should turn your arm with the attack more! Here, I'll show you!" followed by pushing him away before she charges him down with her own, similair technique- a running Lariat aimed at her opponent's neck, risking to flip the teen around as her arm drags through.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke dodges Tsugumi Sendo's Osaka Naniwa Lariat.

[ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////////////////////  ]
Daisuke          0/-------/-------|-------\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Ack!" THe boy definitely did not get expect to be caught by his whole arm, and for just a brief moment he actually worries he might be about to end with a broken limb! Thankfully Tsugumi's pushing him off of her right after, stumbling and bobbing on his feet before he steadies.

Just in time to see her charging right back at him. "Oh no--" In a pnaicked motion, he ducks himself down low, hand bracing into the ground when he bends over with it -- and her arm just barely gose just above his spiky-haired head. He almost seems surprised he managed to evade it! "I'll..." He groans out as he bounces himself back up again, aiming to drive an uppercut at the girl as he comes up! "Keep that in mind!"

COMBATSYS: Daisuke successfully hits Tsugumi Sendo with Medium Punch.
- Power hit! -

[ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////////////////      ]
Daisuke          0/-------/-----==|===----\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Eeeeeh?" Tsugumi seems thoroughly surprised be the dodge- only for her to turn around, about to quip something- but she instead takes an uppercut to the chin!
"Guuhh!" She reels back from the punch, rubbing her lower face. "Such Misdirection! Great job!" She pulls off in a spring towards her opponent, unrelenting as she jumps- winding up into dropkick, yet one with surprising agility- attempting to kick herself off of her opponent to create some breathing room for herself.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke dodges Tsugumi Sendo's Super Drop Kick Lite.

[ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ///////////////////////       ]
Daisuke          0/-------/-----==|====---\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Oh--!" Daisuke actually recoils in surprise when his knuckles collide with Tsugumi's chin, and he visibly winces from the sight of her rubbing her face afterwards. "I'm sorry! Are you hurt?" Isn't... that kind of part of the point, Daisuke? Huh.

Not that he is given much time to feel guilty about the punch anyway, since Tsugumi's diving for him all over again, just feet-first this time around! With a little yelp of surprise, he all but tosses his body to the side, hand catching onto the groudn to help him rebound back up and shift right after her at the tail end of the dropkick. "Got you!" He growls out, getting in right up close to her to drive a fierce haymaker at her while she's getting herself back settled up from the aerial kick.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke successfully hits Tsugumi Sendo with Spirited Punch EX.

[ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////////////          ]
Daisuke          0/-------/----===|======-\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Rhhhg, not again!!" as Daisuke throws himself out of the kick's way- followed by a the haymaker colliding with her exposed back. "Craaap-!" she gets slammed into the floor by the punch. Groaning in pain before pushing herself up again. "Blast- You didn't tell me you were this strong!"

She says, rising up with her arm folded onto itself- a attempt at an upwards elbow-strike to Daisuke's chin, revenge for all the uppercut from eariler! "Taaaake, that!"

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo successfully hits Daisuke with Tsugumi Elbow.

[     \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ///////////////////           ]
Daisuke          0/-------/-======|=======\-------\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Uh..." Daisuke blinks rapidly at the accusation. "...Yeah, sure, I was-- just hiding my true strength, yeah!"

Well, he kind of was, and still is, but nevermind that.

Maybe the fact that he had to process that in the first place is what ends up resulting in him not making any motion at all to even try to avoid the upward-rising elbow. He doesn't even see it coming! It smacks him right on the underside of his chin and jostles his head back. "Argh!!"

But when he does get knocked backwards, he manages to lift one leg up before he's fully knocked back, snapping his foot at her in an effort to kick her before he's fully rebound away from her by that blow.

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo blocks Daisuke's Medium Kick.

[     \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////////////             ]
Daisuke          0/-------/-======|=======\=------\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
Tsugumi takes the kick on her forearm. It would feel /hard/ for Daisuke. She transitions into attempting to grip said leg and pull up and away so that the boy would fall on his back she momentarily lets go, before jumping, attempting to land on his stomach butt-first. Hit or miss, she would roll forwards and back on her feet, facing Kubo-San.

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo successfully hits Daisuke with Tsugumi Hip.

[             \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////////              ]
Daisuke          1/---====/=======|=======\==-----\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Wh- How much muscle do you have there?" Daisuke maanges to yelp out before he fully rebounds off of that blocked kick and the rest of the way from getting hit in the chin. ... Only for his backward momentum being halted by the sudden grip on his leg. "Hey, wai--"

His protest goes on deaf ears, and he finds himself falling right down onto the ground with a *thud* and "Urgh!" That alone isn't so bad, in fact, he's pushing at his knees and trying to push himself up... only to see, when he looks up, a... butt descending towards him? ...Oh.

In his reeling posture, he doesn't have any time to shove himself out of the way, and he gets to feel the full weight of Tsugumi on him, driving the air out of his lungs. "Argbhkgl--!"

At the end of it all he's left laying there, and while she's getting up on her feet, it might even seem like he's out for the count... but suddenly, she'd find the boy's hand grabbing at the front of her jacket, using that grip to do two things. 1: Leverage himself upwards from the ground. 2: ... Swing his whole body right at her and send his forehead plunging towards her face!

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo endures Daisuke's Spirited Headbutt.

[              \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////////                 ]
Daisuke          1/---====/=======|=======\====---\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"That looked like it hurt, sorry!"

She does not give him much time to recover however, deciding on reaching out for his neck with her inner elbow. All the while pushing her head back, and her torso, leaving Daisuke's headbutt to instead make contact with her chest. She groans in pain, yet pushes through. If she would find grip- she would try to shift to his back before falling down with the teen, holding im in the promised chokehold all the while- and only letting go after multiple seconds of asphyxiation.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke dodges Tsugumi Sendo's Choke Hold.

[              \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////                ]
Daisuke          1/---====/=======|=======\====---\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
Daisuke's head does not collide with the intended target! His forehead does spike into Tsugumi's upper chest pretty hard, still, and his face ends up... Oh.

Oh dear.

There's a briefly-muffled sound before he yanks his face away, cheeks burning as red as his hair. "I'msorryIdidn'tmeanto--! Eh? AH!" The hurried, embarrassed apology gets cut short with the realization that, yes, she is in fact already reaching to grapple onto him, and it's only with a quick push to her stomach that he manages to clear enough space for freedom of motion, and slip down, first, and then send himself into a roll to get himself out of her reach. "Haah-- scary..."

The roll ends with his own foot stamping into the ground, and springing out again to bring himself right to Tsugumi agian-- and grab onto her shoulder to push her forcefully down onto the ground. IF he succeeds with that much, he'll quickly follow up by slamming his fist down onto her opposing shoulder!

COMBATSYS: Daisuke successfully hits Tsugumi Sendo with Combo Grapple.

[             \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Daisuke          1/-======/=======|=======\=======\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Eh? What are you talkin' about.... Also, STOP DODGING."

"Grrrrr-" She gets pulled to the ground, and hit in the shoulder before she could react. She rolls back to her feet as quickly as she could. "Alright, that's it!" She starts winding up her right arm, making full circles with it as her face shows excitement- yet anger. "YOSHA!!! You better get ready, Daisuke-Chan! Because this is going to hurt!"

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo gathers her will.

[             \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////                  ]
Daisuke          1/-======/=======|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Stop dodging and get choked out?! Really?!"

Daisuke, in turn, rolls himself away from Tsugumi, and he's on his feet right at the exact time as she is. "What do you me-... oh." The redhead blinks rapidly at the winding up of his opponent's fist, and he finds himself actually taking a half-step backwards. "Oh no-- I'm telling you, I didn't mean for my face to get there, I'm sorry!" He continues with a protesting wave of both of his hands, seemingly convinced that she pissed her off by his... unfortunate headbutt placement from earlier. But even if not, he gets the feeling that the best option he has left for himself is bracing himself for what is about to come his way!

COMBATSYS: Daisuke gains composure.

[          \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////                  ]
Daisuke          1/--=====/=======|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Pffff, that? I don't care in the slightest! The one thing I care about..." She is planning on making Daisuke regret his hesitation to attack and with a charge, is onto him sooner then expected. Looking for grip onto the young man's shoulder with her left arm, with the other right reaching down and uh, between and past the legs pushing up at his behind. If successful, Daisuke would be lifted up to above her head- and with some huffing and puffing from Tsugumi, she would lift up her right, while lowering her left, making it so that Daisuke is turned up-side-down before she lets go, making him spins and -smash- into the grass onto his back.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke blocks Tsugumi Sendo's Strong Throw.

[            \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////                ]
Daisuke          1/=======/=======|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Wait, you don't?" Somehow, that particular response just makes Daisuke's face flush red all over again -- and while he's trying to mentally recover from *that*, she has ample enough time to charge right in for him! "AH! Wait, wai--" And hoist him up right over her head, even surprising him! While he's spun around, though, he manages to grab onto her arm and pull and wrest along it -- and by some miracle, he manages to push and slip himself away from her grip with a quick additional push from his foot against her shoulder before he's left falling down and slamming shoulder-first onto the ground. "Ooof! Sheesh Sendo-san! You're really strong!!" A push from an elbow into the ground sends him rolling over onto one knee, and his other foot snaps to stamp a kick at *her* foot!

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo blocks Daisuke's Light Kick.

[            \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////////                 ]
Daisuke          1/=======/=======|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
Daisuke might kick her foot, but seemingly, her foot isn't really a weak point. It hurts, sure, but the teen would once again feel hard bone and muscle right below the surface as the kick figuratively bounces off. Tsugumi pumps her arms and yells. "You'll have to do better then that, Daisu-Chan! And with both arms, she performs a swift grab towards his torso, trying to enwrap it fully before bending over backwards with surprising agility- trying to plant Kubo's head into the grass while she exerts pressure onto his ribs- not letting go as she keeps him in that painful hold.

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo successfully hits Daisuke with Rainbow German Hold.

[                \\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Daisuke          2/<<<<<<</<<<<<<<|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"Oh no..." The futility of the kick hits Daisuke a second or so too late, really. He makes to kick at the groudn to try to retreat away from Tsugumi, but it's already too late. His momentum is halted by her arms grabbing around him and lifting him into the air--

And down face-first into the ground.

"HRGH--!"

His skull justles from the impact and eyes roll up in their sockets. For an instant he loses focus entirely, and... HIs vision is overtaken by static. Something deep inside beats at him, nerves blaze. Something trying to make it's way out.

"Guh--?" Whatever iti s, he manages to snap away from it to find himself pressed into the grounds till, leveraged down by Tsugumi's grip and strength. He can't hope to leverage himself fully up like that, though he does try to kick at the ground and press himself up -- in a desperate effort to use pure force alone to push her up along with himself before rolling over and using his weight to slam her back down onto the ground underneath his back.

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo endures Daisuke's Fast Throw.

[                \\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Daisuke          2/<<<<<<</<<<<<<<|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Nice.. Try!"

Tsugumi doesn't do anything to stop Daisuke in their grounded wrestle for control. Simply pushing through the pain while keeping up her hold- before suddenly, she transitions into another hold- Flipping over and wrapping her legs around Daisuke's neck, squeezing tight before unleashing a barrage of haymakers upon both of his temples. "Aaaand, Finish!" she spins around her arm again, knocking her fist into Daisuke's skull. Subsquently onto her back, and on to her feet- "Whoh-"

Almost losing her balance as she stumbles on one leg while rotating her arms comedically. "How did you like that, huh?!"

COMBATSYS: Daisuke blocks Tsugumi Sendo's Loop Line Crash.

[                      \\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Daisuke          2/<<<<<<</<<<<<<<|>>>>---\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
"ARgh--!"

Daisuke's rolled over like a ragdoll and pinned down by those strong legs about his neck. Eyes widen with the ralization of what is about to follow, and the redhead draws his arms up and to the sides of his head - as much as he can with Tsugumi's own body effectively in the way - to try to soak up the haymakers. But those HURT too. And a few still slip past to jostle his head. "Agh-- gah..." It hurts. It hurts *so much* even with the defense he manages to put up.

And it's not enough. By the time she rolls off, the Taiyo Student is left there, laying on his back among the grass. Unmoving, for a good moment. Even coming across as though he might be unconscious...

Static. Only thing he can see and feel. Static. He can hear something, though. ...Fire...? Somewhere in the distance...

There's a strange crackling sound, just when Tsugumi happens to look way from the boy. And when she looks again -- he's standing up there. His upper body is slumped slightly, however, and his arms hang down limply. Even his eyes seem... blank. Just staring at her lifelessly, obviously not all there.

Another sound, but this time she sees what caused it, too. An arc of turqoise-colored energy flickers along Daisuke's arm and shoulder. Another. And another. And it glows along his exposed skin too, as if his veins themselves were glowing inside of his body. ... And twisting at the skin over his skin disturbingly, steam emenating from within while blood flows out from one nostril and eye both.

The boy takes slow, unsteady steps forward, to close in on Tsugumi, as if on autopilot. And that energy continues to grow and gather around him. ARcs turn into wreathes and waves of it like flames that overtake his shoulders and one arm.

An explosion of it all seems to take away all the soudns from the surrounding area -- and launch Daisuke at Tsugumi at missile-like speeds, while that amassed energy has taken on such a mass that his right arm isn't even visible anymore.

And all of that is aimed for her.

COMBATSYS: Daisuke has reached second wind!

[                     \\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Daisuke          0/-------/---<<<<|>>>>---\-------\0    Tsugumi Sendo


COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo blocks Daisuke's Soulful Charge of a Spirited Fist.

[                     \\\\\\\\\  < >  ////                          ]
Daisuke          0/-------/---<<<<|>>>>>>>\-------\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Whohohoho- What the FU-"

She doesn't get to continue her profanity- as the outreageous amount of energy /slams/ into the girl. She puts up a tight guard- Arms clenched together, but even so- It licks at Tsugumi, bursts of pain pushing themselves deep into her body- even through the block. "Hu-Aaaah!- Grrr."

Tsugumi Groans in pain as there is a sudden shift in this fight's tone. She only barely holds onto conciousness, as she slumps to a knee. Wrecked with pain.

But moreover, she was worried. Worried, and scared of her opponent. eyes are not supposed to bleed.

She pants, heavy breaths in and out as her hand feels and fiddles with the soft grass. She seemingly tries to speak, but can't get her words out as she struggles to regain her breath and senses, while she looks- looking for Daisuke in the aftermath of that explosive attack.

COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo drops her guard to recover.

[                     \\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Daisuke          0/-------/---<<<<|=======\-------\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[DAISUKE]
In the wake of the overwhelming explosion of that abnormal energy, Daisuke is initially nowhere to be seen. Until a *thud* of a sound would alert Tsugumi to the boy landing onto the groudn from... somewhere above. Did the impact send *him* flying too? That energy is no longer covering him, but... there is still steam wafting up from his body, and blood paints the undersides of his eyes and nose, and... the sleeve of both his jacket and shirt has completely disintegrated from around his right arm, to reveal dark-purple color overtaking nearly the entirety of that limb in immense bruising. Now, his eyes aren't even open. He lays there on his back, limply, almost seeming to not even breathe...

"-------hhhhhhh!"

A gasp of air, and a snapping open of eyes jolts the redhead's whole body to the point that he's rolling over onto his stomach, where he's bracing his upper body up off the ground with his un-mangled arm.

"Hhhaaaah... wh-... what happened...?" He mutters in between heavy, uncontrolled, panting breaths while his eyes draw along his unmoving right arm, first-- and then sweep up to find Tsugumi a few paces away on her knee and in visible pain, too. And even in spite of... basically *everything* currently wrong with him, concern lights up in his bloodied eyes.

"Sendo...san...?"

COMBATSYS: Daisuke drops his guard to recover.

[               \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Daisuke          0/-------/---====|=======\-------\1    Tsugumi Sendo


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
The Girl *coughs* a scraping noise as she spits out a glob of blood- before falling backwards and onto her back after having spotted her opponent. "You better tell me what the /hell/ that was! You look- You look awful- Your arm is all messed up, you're bleeding... I mean- Crap!" more coughs, as she lays still. "You- you were lying, Kubo-San! You are holding some crazy power in that lithe body of yours! I mean, just look at this place!"

[DAISUKE]
"Sendo-san!!"

Even with all those obvious injuries, even though he can barely keep his breathing in control due to the accumulated exhaustion, Daisuke is quick to scramble himself up to his feet when Tsugumi coughs out blood and falls over. Stumbling steps carry him towards her while his arm just... dangles uselessly at his side. It all carries him right to her side before he drops to one knee, guilt and worry both darkening his eyes. "I... I did that...? I just... I remember you punching me on the ground..."

He frowns deeply, and holds out a hand down to her. "C-come on, Sendo-san... let's... let's get you somewhere you can get treated... " Get *her* treated? Did he forget he's all messed up?

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Wha?! You don't remember! It was crazy! There were flames, electricity. And like BOOOOM and POW. I'd be thrilled right now if not for how hurt you are! Come on, we gotta get /you/ to a doctor!" And with that, she springs up with newfound energy- Where does this girl get it from?!

"Sorry for hurting you, Daisu˙-Chan." Come on, lean on my *cough* shoulder, she says as she herself barely manages to stumble and keep herself up. "But we're gonna have a talk about this later, yeah? Because still.."

"It was awesome!"

[DAISUKE]
"I..." Tsugumi might be able to bring herself up with energy and excitement all over again, but Daisuke doesn't seem... entirely convinced about everything being okay. For either of them.

He pushes herself up from his kneeling posture, regardless, and at the offer for a shoulder to lean on... well, he gives her a bit of a sheepish look, and...draws his arm around the girl to pull her in. They can just lean against each other for support then! "I'll be fine, okay?" He insists either way with a sigh. "Just... promise me you'll keep this a secret, okay?"

COMBATSYS: Daisuke has left the fight here.

                                  >  //////////                    ]
                                  |=======\-------\1    Tsugumi Sendo


COMBATSYS: Tsugumi Sendo has ended the fight here.


[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Hm? I.. Guess so, if that's what you want. But -man-, how will we even explain these injuries? Ghhr, my old man will be so mad! Ugh, well. That's for later. Lets.. Stumble on!" She exclaims proudly, as the two start a somewhat embarassing walk to.. somewhere. "Where we goin' Daisuu-Chan? This -is- your territory."

[DAISUKE]
"I... wasn't really planning on you finding out about that either..." Daisuke confesses with a heavy sigh. "I've... never lost control like that..."

His face flushes slightly over the nickname she's using for him now,, while a thoughtful grunt rumbles through his throat. "Um... I guess we could... get a cab to the doctor or something... Or my house is pretty close from here..."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Lost control? You're sounding like a shonen manga protagonist~ It's okay. Do you have any first aid stuff there? I can do first aid- It's important to take care of your body! I can take care of yours, too!" She says, not realizing the potential weirdness of that statement. "We gotta get that arm aaalll wrapped up, we can't have that thing moving around too much! We can't have /you/ moving around too much!"

[DAISUKE]
"D-don't be silly, we're not in anime or something..."

Wait...

"I mean, I'm already kinda moving around, but..." Daisuke points out with a pained sound of laughter. "I got some basic stuff at home, sure..." Without seeming to worry too much about the potentially scandalous nature of this whole endeavour, the boy takes on to leading her through the district to one of the townhouses...

This one stands out from the others, though, in that it's a much more traditional kind of japanese house. Fenced in by a stone wall that extends out from the main house proper to hold a sprawling back yard within and all. And stepping inside through the front door, the interior comes to be shown just as traditional too-- rice mats lining rooms seperated from each other and the connecting hallways of hardwood floor by sliding paper doors.

"Uhm... It's an old family home..." He offers in explanation pre-emptively while leading her along to the combined living room and kitchen. "My guardian's family apparently used to live here decades ago."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Man, This is a really nice place, Daisuu-Chan! Reminds me of my hometown. I live in a apartment nowadays. Its.. okay." she admits, while taking in the somewhat nostalgic sight of his home as she slips off her sneakers. "Who is your Guardian?" Tsugumi keeps chatting him up, while displaying genuine curiosity. "And, are they home? What kind of excuse will we need to give? Fell down the stairs together? Got caught in a gas-station explosion?" The wrestler teases, while stumbling into said Living-Kitchen. "Where do you keep the supplies? I can grab em' for you! You can't be using that injured arm no- Ow! Ghh, you really did a number on me with that uppercut!" Tsugumi offers the.. compliment? It sounded like one, anyways.

[DAISUKE]
"Oh, my foster father..." Daisuke offers in clarification. "Don't worry about it though, it's..." His eyes drift off, and his expression turns a bit to the sad side for a moment. "He's not around anymore. I live alone now."

He seperates from her once they get into the room, and at her question, he points her towards the kitchen area seperated from the rest of the room by a counter island. "Corner closet... hnh... Middle shelf." With those directions given, he goes to settle himself down to the softer tatami mat lining the space near the television.

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Aw, I'm very sorry to hear that." Her response seems genuine, albeit a little unsure as to how she should respond to it. "On my.. way." She groans, stumbling over with a great measure of effort, and pulling it open. Retrieving anything that seems useful in a moderately big pile, dumping it all on the floor close by Daisuke as she herself plops down next to him with a pained moan. "We'll start with you- That arm needs aid right away." She seems to think with an exaggerated 'hmmmm' for a few seconds."

"RICE!"

She calls out in a 'eureka!' sort of way- "Before explaining herself. That's Rest, Ice, Compress, and Elevate! I've learnt how to deal with bruises, they show up all the time in practice. At least your sleeves went with you, otherwise I'd have to ask you to take off that jacket~" She starts working on 'rice' focusing on getting his arm still and elevated before applying medical tape to the surface. "I -would- Ice it up, but it's just too big for that! We're gonna have to stick with Rce."

Tsugumi Sendo will have to wind to sleep soon! Can you finish tomorrow?

[DAISUKE]
Thankfully, Daisuke doesn't seem entirely eager to linger on the subject matter of his passed-away foster father, either. He waits patiently for her to get the things together and come back along over-- only to give her a bit of a dubious look at her comment. "... Good thing I didn't get hurt under my shirt then, I guess...?" He murmurs, as if suggesting she should not be subjected to him topless.

While she works on the horribly-bruised, muscle-toned arm to get it all wrapped up, Daisuke ends up rubbing his functioning hand along his face-- trying to scrape off some of the dried blood left gathered there on his skin. "... How are you feeling, anyway?" he asks in the middle of it all. "I didn't mean to get you hurt like that."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Me? Well, I'm hurting."

She admits, as she finishes the wrapping up before placing the arm on a stack of cushions to elevate it. "That- Last attack did that. It's kinda- Hurting from the inside. I've checked, but I don't think I can do much about it. No bruises, cuts or scrapes to patch up. Just gonna have to.. -gah- weather it." She quickly cheers back up however, almost scarily fast from her earlier seriousness.

"Don't worry though! I'll be fine after a good meal and a night's rest. It's already been subsiding slowly! It was a fight, I was expecting to get hurt."

"Heck, I think I kinda went overboard as well- hammering that poor skull of yours. I got a bit too caught up in the match, Sorry!"

[DAISUKE]
"I... Still, sorry," Daisuke offers in further apology regardless.

The arm's been more or less just uselessly dangling by his side until now, but after Tsugumi has set it resting on the pillows, he gives a long frown at the sight of the bandaged limb. Fingers on it twitch, slowly, before he maanges to form a fist with his hand with a low grunt, only to release right after when he realizes it's too much right now.

"I'm going to be honest, I'm kind of glad I only remember part of that," he confesses, a bit sheepishly, with a sidelong glance sent her way. "You're crazy strong, Sendo-san. ... Ah. There's leftover curry in the fride, if you want any. Least I can do after... everything."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Thank you! I think that once you get control of that stuff you'd be able to beat me with no problem! I can deal with punches, grapples, but energy? Don't know where to start."

She eagerly stumbles towards the fridge. "Did you make that? I enjoy cooking too! Though according to my friends and dad, it sucks more often then not. Anyways, we should split it! You gotta be hungry after all that. Should I use like, a pan, or microwave..? Oh yeah- And!" She grabs a towel from one of the cubboards, wets it and tosses it towards Daisuke. "Clean yourself with that!"

[DAISUKE]
"I don't know if I like using it unless I would have to," Daisuke admits, with another scowl sent down at his arm. "This is the worst it's been, but it always seems to hurt me when I try to channel... whatever it is that is in me. I couldn't manage anything like that a few months ago... And even then I spent a whole week just hurting while... I guess my body was adjusting."

He does send a faint hint of a smile after her when she makes for the fridge. "I've been cooking for years now! Just take the whole pan out... add like a spoonful of water in there and get it simmering on the stove, alri-mmph!" The towel hits him squarely in the face, covering his head with the cloth comedically for a few seconds before pulling it off.

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Pffff, bad attitude, Daisuu-Chan! I'm sure you can train it- Like- Like a muscle! But -we'll- work on that later- I got hit by it once, I can get hit by it again!" It seems like this girl had decided upon helping him with his little problem, whether he actually wants too or not. "I mean, you've seen footage, right? There's a ton of fighters using energy! I'm sure that can be you too! Ya just gotta try." She says over the sounds of kitchenware- following Daisuke's instructions for re-heating the curry. "But -man- you gotta teach me some of your tricks, this stuff smells amazing!"

[DAISUKE]
"--Wait, 'we'?" That didn't slip Daisuke's notice, and the look he gives the girl occupying the kitchen now is a bit on the wary side.

"Of course I've seen them," he claims, and his eyes drop downwards slightly, fingers gripping a bit tighter at his other knee. "...Somehow this just... feels different. And the energy those fighters on tv and such use energy usually, it's... something they had to train to manifest, right? Does it usually just... I don't know, show up?"

When his green gaze lifts up to the girl again, it's with him cocking his head slightly sidelong while he watches her there within the kitchen, curiously. "I can give you some proper lessons, sure," he offers. "Call that payment for keeping this whole thing a secret?"

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Yess, Awesome! I'll keep this under wraps.. just as I wrapped your arm!" Tsugumi Chuckles heartily at that, while adding the spoonful of water before putting the curry on the stove- initially putting the flames way too hot before realizing her mistake and turning it down again.

"Well.. I don't know. Maybe that's true for some people. But maybe it sometimes just shows up! Doesn't mean it's a bad thing, I wanna think. I just think it's a shame to have so much power that you /don't/ wanna use. It's like, a talent!" Suddenly, the girl seems to somber up a little bit, before turning to Daisuke fully. "So, about your father- I'd like to think I understand how you're feelin'. Lost my mom around a year ago."

"It.. really sucked, but I'm still here, you know?"

[VIN]
"...Yes, just like that," Daisuke allows, even if the particular wording from her earns a bit of a bemused look. Somehow, even though he doesn't actually *see* what she's doing with the stove, he still ends up calling out, "A-ah, careful!" as if he can *sense* that it's getting turned up too high at first.

The sombering in Tsugumi's tone brings a bit of a far-off look to the redhead, too. "...We weren't really related. But... he was the closest thing I had to a dad." A heavy sigh comes out, and he finds himself just staring at his feet for a moment, while tapping the bottoms of them against each other. "Sorry to hear about your mom, though..."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Yyuuup, I just crushed the mood! Sorry about that, I figured I should mention it though. Living all alone sounds tough. Especially in a house such as this." She says, turnt back around and stirring the curry idly as it heats to a simmer. "So, uuhm." She seems anxious for a moment.

"Could I crash over here? Not lookin' forward to the journey back home, you know? Kinda far, and walking is still hard! I'd be good on like, a couch or blanket. I'm an easy sleeper, promise~."

[VIN]
"Mh... Don't worry about it, honestly," he offers then, in attempted reassurance. "I mean. I admit it's pretty lonely, but, like... I actually moved to this city specifically because of this place. Apparently... there wasn't anyone else left to really look after the place anymore, and it was in the will, so..."

His head perks up again a bit, and he turns a surprised blink over her way. "...Eh?" And just like that, his face takes on a color awfully similiar to his hair just before he manages to fully avert his gaze. "U-uhm. Sure, there's... a guest room. Or I guess a couple guest rooms, really..." What with only one room in the house being filled out usually. "I just gotta..." With a grunt of pain, and against all common sense, he's leaning himself to his left side to brace onto his undamaged arm, and push himself upwards. "...Get a futon set there..."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Sweet! That makes it much easier for me, thanks a bunch!" She says, before turning around to see him attempting to move. "Waitwaitwait- That arm should rest for atleast 20 more minutes- There's no haste. so stay put!"

Turning back to the curry- she stirs once more before checking the heat with her finger. (She washed her hands first!) "Sweet! I think it's ready. I.. think I saw some plates over.."

"Yup, got them!"

Tsugumi calls out triumphantly, before putting a healthy- (perhaps excessive) scoop of curry on both plates. "Spoon or Chopsticks? Eh, I'll bring both!" And so she does, going up to Daisuke with a pair of plates.

"Itadakimasu!"

[VIN]
"I-- I'm okay, r-really," Daisuke insists stubbornly. Nevermind that just the effort of turning himself to be braced on his good arm has brought sweats over his forehead, along with hisses of pain to be brought out past his teeth. Eventually, after a few more seconds of struggling, he lets his body flop right back down onto it's tush. Okay, so maybe moving is not in the cards yet. Whatever he did with himself during the fight hurt him *deep*.

As a result, he is left to simply wait for the platefuls of curry to be brought over for him, though he does note, "...Spoon's probably better for me right now... I usually use chopsticks with my right hand..." So once she brings it all over, his left hand goes for the spoon. "...Sorry to be a bother. Itadakimasu."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
The wrestler starts to chow down on the food- slowing down -a little- as she realizes this curry is best savored, and not downed. "Hwm! Iws Weally Gwood!" She doesn't slow down to clear her mouth before complimenting the chef- Seemingly, this girl was very hungry, and it shows! Finally, in a moment of respite for her plate of curry- "Told you so. At this rate, I'm gonna have to carry you to your bed!" she roars with laughter again, as she keeps messing with the older boy.

[VIN]
Apparently the fact that Tsugumi is very much enjoying the food seems to please Daisuke, too, on account of the smile that tugs at his lips while he chows down on the food in a much more restrained manner. Though he can't help but note, "Please don't speak with your mouth full, Sendo-san~," in teasing.

"L-look, I just don't wanna be..." He starts to say, only to be caught into some surprised coughs by the words she, herself, ended up laughing over. "D-damn... I should b-be okay to at least walk there... Don't tell me you would carry me to the bath too?"

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"What? What the heck does that mean, you pervert?!" For a moment, she seems serious- but can't hold it together for long as her cheeks puffs up before she explodes in a barely restrained fit of chuckles. "I'm- pff- Just a-aha, Kidding. Nah! I wouldn't unless you -really- couldn't move. What choice would I have at that point, huh? That'd be like leaving a baby dolphin stranded on shore!"

She starts eating again, more slowly this time. Finishing the bite before talking again. "You're right, sorry! Gotta mind my manners as a guest. Food's delicious."

[VIN]
"Wh--? No, I--!" Daisuke's face quickly turns red all over again, and he uses his functioning hand in a strange sort of defensive gesture while his whole body is otherwise seemingly taken aback! "S-sory I didn't mean--" All that flailing and sputtering probably will inevitably make her laugh even harder. And he's left just staring at her, wide-eyed. "... I'm not sure how to feel about being compared to a baby dolphin, you know..."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Baby Dolphins are cute! I could've picked a way worse animal." Tsugumi does not mean to flirt- yet that may be what it sounds like to poor Daisuke. The girl remains in a near perpetual chuckling-state between bites, still thoroughly amused by the young man's reaction. The pile of curry becomes smaller and smaller, until. "Man, that was great. I'm gonna get the futon ready. Wanna turn in early today. Where can I find it? Wouldn't want you to move there, now."

"And uh, just gimme a shout if you need some help with anything! Wanna make sure you don't strain that arm further."

[VIN]
"A guy usually doesn't want to be called 'cute' though, you know..." He probably should realize that saying that is just going to make him even more liable for that kind of thing with some people, but then again, Daisuke doesn't exactly seem the type to think things very far ahead, either.

"I'll show y-nnhnhgh!" Yep, he immediately tried to lift himself up to standing upon saying that, only to be reminded promptly of his condition by a sting of pain. "Nh... There's, uh... storage room if you take a right from the door there... go past the glassed terrace and it'll be the first door on your right. You can, uh... pick any room that isn't obviously mine."

[TSUGUMI SENDO]
"Understood! Thank you very much~ Good night! I'll be getting up early tomorrow, the morning PE lession! If you're still asleep, I'll make sure to be silent." she says, as she moves out of the living-kitchen room and into the next- grabbing a Futon Set before vanishing into one of the guest rooms for her night of rest- If Daisuke would pass by her room he would probably hear the loud snoring coming from within. Tsugumi may be a easy sleeper, but not a particularly quiet one.

[VIN]
"Ah... don't worry about it, I'll probably be up pretty early too..." Daisuke claims before she's fully out of the room. It takes a while before he, himself, manages to get himself up and moving, and even then it's... an effort. At least the sound of her snoring shows that he doesn't have to worry about his struggles being heard.

... And for all he claimed to be intending to wake up early, that may not be happening. Not with the pain that ends up lingering through him. Not just the arm. It's like his nerves are getting burned from deep within, and most of the night ends up passing by in writhing along a futon in his own room. Hopefully she won't hear him. If she doesn't, she'll probably just end up thinking he's oversleeping when she doesn't find him up and about in the morning...

Log created on 14:10:12 03/20/2021 by Tsugumi Sendo, and last modified on 18:38:48 03/22/2021.