|Full Name:||Amy Johnson|
|Date of Birth:||April 2nd|
|Hobbies:||Reading, climbing, dancing, people-watching|
|Personal Treasures:||Her grandfather's diaries, 'Katzbalger' arming sword|
|Favorite Food:||Yorkshire pudding, traditional fudge|
|Likes:||Learning, the countryside, music (techno/classic rock)|
|Dislikes:||Conceited people, closed situations, idle chatter|
|Voice Actor:||Olivia Williams|
"That's what it means to be a knight. To be a priest. To be a Warrior of the Lord. We sacrifice so that we might succeed; find victory in defeat. Save man by damning him. More than just man... We save the world. I need you to save it with me."
Something of an enigmatic individual, to the average acquaintance Amy appears passionate yet brooding. Though undoubtedly dedicated in her pursuits and personable enough in the right situation, she closely guards her private life and is as given to her own company as that of others. This standoffish approach This standoffish approach is reflected in her unique style of martial arts. While primarily trained in the Franco-Japanese art of kinomichi, as she fights she subconsciously calls forth a spreading mist of energy, drawing upon this to bolster her more powerful techniques. But what others may dub an astonishing level of chi manipulation, she has been led to believe is a form of magic, utilising the breath of the serpent whose coils bind the very earth. This belief seems at odds with her faith - the cross about her neck proclaims her a Christian - but she follows the teachings of the Holy Order, where myth and religion meet. As one of the youngest ranking Officers within the Order of Knights Templar, her quest is to locate and capture the dangerous relics of the world, safeguarding man from his own hubris by shutting away the power that he seeks. She's seen much in her tenure as a Warrior of God, and stands to see much more; great darkness threatens the world at every turn, and there are precious few who both understand what they face and are still willing to stand against it...
|Style:||Kinomichi and Sacred Mist Techniques|
|Signature Move:||Wyrm Waker -- THROW ENERGY|
|Signature Ability:||ENHANCED_MOVES -- EXPERTISE|
====== LOADING DATABASE =======
========= PLEASE WAIT =========
=== DATABASE 'CABAL' LOADED ===
> initialize 001 pqalpha_4
Search function initialized.
> Johnson, Amy
1 Result Found.
File Name: AmyJohnson_001
FullName: Amy Elizabeth Johnson
Birthdate: Apr. 02 1988 (25)
Blood Type: AB
Risk Rating: C
- Knight Officer, Order of Knights Templar
- Adept-level control over mist chi
- Illusionary and binding techniques
- Skilled grappling, negligible striking
- Neophyte swordsman, observe and update progress
- <User note: possible upgrade to C+ rating, reassessment pending>
- Close involvement with Operation Galahad, present in Jerusalem for testing of SubjectFC15. Notable defensive abilities displayed. Witnessed destruction of Templar team as sole survivor: emotional feedback likely, pending psychological evaluation. May be unstable and/or dangerous as result of experience. Seems convinced location of Grail ascertained. Further research required. See user note above.
- Posited as a potential under Messianic Initiative. No suitable evidence declared.
- Possible rogue from Order of Knights Templar. Demonstrates issues with authority, little ability to follow mission briefings. Assembling own team of heretics with apparent view to induction into Holy Vows. Careful monitoring required.
Johnson, Elizabeth Sarah (Biological Aunt & Legal Guardian)
- Professor of Archaeology at York University
- Self-professed 'adventurer', uses the name Sahara in favour of her birth name
- Wanted by several world governments for trespassing and theft of artifacts
Johnson, Joanna Evangeline (Biological Mother)
- Known criminal, for numerous petty offences
- Disappeared in 1989 following birth of her daughter
- Suspected involvement with "R" or other black market organizations
Koenig, Wilhelm (Maternal Grandfather)
- Son of minor German nobility
- Student of House Strolheim
- Served as an officer in the Third Reich
- Escaped trial for war crimes by testifying against his allies
Tucker, Calvin (Biological Father)
- Captain in United States Marine Corps
- Decorated for action in Gulf War and Kuwait City
- Currently M.I.A.
- Last known whereabouts: Capetown, 1999
Bardsley, Father Walter
- Known Darkstalker
- See own file
- Uncertain element, related to former subject Kasagi, Jiro
- Romantic attachment to target?
- Monitor and assess
Le Roi, Sir Michel (Superior & Benefactor)
- Grandmaster, Order of Knights Templar
- Master of Kinomichi, Chi Mastery Unknown
- Expert Swordsman
- Mastermind behind Project Galahad, and the Messianic Initiative
- Known to be emotionally-biased in regard to Dame Amy
- Obsessive, possibly insane, and notably more powerful than his ward
- Risk Rating B+
- Possible psychic
- Romantic attachment to target?
- Very pretty
- Risk Rating B
- <User note: risk rating erroneous, assessment still pending? justify>
Tran, Doctor Richard
/additional permissions required/
Recent LogsChivalry, Tea, and Cake - Knights and hunters of the Sacred Order gather in Vatican City for serious discussions to come on the future of the faction. For now, though, old friends and new acquaintances enjoy the tranquility of a secret garden. Chivalry, tea, and cake: three great tastes that taste great together. - Log created on 18:26:09 01/20/2018 by Alma, and last modified on 12:55:52 01/21/2018. Cast: Alma, Big Blue, Amy, Ky Kiske, Pukai, Biyu, and Haruna.
Doctor Doctor, Please - Oh, the mess I'm in! She walked up to me and stole my robo-clone's heart, and then he started to take my body apart. Livin', lovin', I'm on the run, far away from Tak. Livin', lovin', I'm on the run, now she'll bring me back. - Log created on 15:57:31 03/04/2015 by Amy, and last modified on 14:21:31 03/05/2015. Cast: Tran and Amy.
Fear in the Heart of Avalon - With the ranks of her unlikely band swelling, Amy conspires to draw Gertrude Verhangnis into her net once more. In so doing, she issues an invitation to the demon within the German woman. Negotiations swiftly break down, and the Templar is introduced to another powerful and deadly foe - this one may even have her number, above and beyond the physical realm... has the lady knight met her match? - Log created on 13:30:51 02/27/2015 by Amy, and last modified on 02:05:26 02/28/2015. Cast: Amy and Gertrude.
The Vixen, the Maiden and the Dragonslayer. - After Amy's defeat at the hands of the Children of the Night, the young maiden is taken to their leader, Lady Renard : the kitsune is pleased with this new gift and enjoys her in the most sadistic and cruel of ways. Is it the end of the Hound of Avalon? Will she become Kiyomi's masochist pet? - Log created on 12:41:11 02/26/2015 by Kiyomi, and last modified on 09:36:54 03/07/2015. Cast: Amy, Kiyomi, and Kliff.
The Vixen and the Maiden - Someone has to stop the Children of the Nights from slaughtering anymore innocent humans and burning down villages. The Hound of Avalon sets up on this quest and takes on, on her own, as many Darkstalkers from this pack as she can... Alas, she might have underestimated the strength of this pack... - Log created on 13:39:18 02/25/2015 by Kiyomi, and last modified on 10:06:45 02/26/2015. Cast: Amy and Kiyomi.
5 logs listed.
Original Characters are property of their creators and applicants. All background data is provided by the player.