SNF 2016.07 - SNF: Zappa vs Azumi and Aaron in Camp Crystal Lake

[Toggle Names]

Description: SH-Sh-sh-AH-Ah-ah. That is the sound of the local birdlife right here at Camp Crystal Lake, the number one summer camp! It got archery! And running! And swimming! Itís been abandoned for a while, but thatís no reason that you shouldnít have fun in the sun! Zappa doesnít even know why heís here! All he knows is that he found a funny shrine, with a funny hockey mask on it. Iím sure that Aaron and Azumi wonít run into any trouble while they are showcasing the full outdoor enjoyment at the camp! <Winner: Campers>



[ZAPPA]
Dear Diary,

It wasn't really supposed to happen like this! In an attempt to get more help, what may end up happening is I just end up hurting more people! Oh, I almost can't go through with it! But if I don't, then would I end up hurting people anyways, somehow? Maybe I am still dreaming all this happened, even after all those videos... but what's stranger is while they directed me to a shrine, I found something there... I'm not sure why it was strange, or what I was even doing there, but I said a little prayer. I, uh, don't remember what happened afterwards. Hopefully I was just tired and fell asleep... yes, I'm sure that was what had happened. And sleepwalked from where I started... with a mask.

It was the signups that made his hand a bit hard, knowing they'd likely make him fight in some way or some-how. Attempting to pacifism his way out of it, with strong armed pacifism, Zappa would simply attempt to talk to the other fighters and ask if they had ever seen anything like it - or even if they could help! Unfortunately, they said he'd be meeting someone around there, somewhere. Wandering, he eventually ended up finding a shrine! It was at that point that he prayed a bit after looking around, finding nothing but a hockey mask? What a weird shrine! Could it be one to one of the hockey stars?

Well, it was America.

As he went to stand, Zappa found his footing 'slip' head slamming hard into the mask and the side of the table before it toppled over ontop of it. With a groan, Zappa ended up sliding it on, hand attempting to run his face but meeting plastic instead. Finally he 'succumbed' to the darkness - and 'stood' once more.

That is, until there was a splash nearby the shrine as a flock of birds flew away from the edge of the lake near the shrine.

Clearly no connection.

[AARON]
Camp Crystal Lake was a beautiful sight in the evening. The sunset flickered of the waters of the lake. The camp had been abandoned for several years, but was being over-hauled. The old cabins and the animal bones were cleared out. New facilities were built, a new dock was put in, and spaces were cleared.

The camp was nearly finished, and several volunteers came to help with the finishing touches. The volunteers were lead by the famed Eagle Scout Aaron Fang. The long day was spent stocking the mess hall, clearing brush, assembling benches, and getting out grape juice stains.

Aaron was sitting back and relaxing in a rocking chair. He was looking over the lake, with an ice tea in one had, and his bow in the other. His bow was unstrung and he had been using the remarkably sturdy bow as a walking stick. He rocked back and forth in the peace and quite, until it was broken by the flock of birds and the camera crew.

[AZUMI]
Azumi, after current events. Needed a break. Accidental transformations, near death experiences, near death experience fighting over a comb of all things; the poor girl needed a break. Luckily for her, the perfect vacation spot happened to coincide with her next meal ticket: America. She'd never heard of this Camp Crystal Lake, as her previous adventures rarely took her stateside, but the place seemed peaceful enough.

Aaron's construction throughout the day did tip her off to his presence, though she kept out of sight, hiding in one of the many, many tall trees in the area. In fact, she spent the vast majority of the day relaxing high in the forest canopy, either just enjoying nature and the sun, or the fact that nobody should really be bothering her. She seemed to be at peace.

After so many hours though, she managed to fall asleep on one of the tree branches, her body balanced perfectly to prevent herself from falling. The sudden *THUMP* at the shrine catches her attention though, snapping her out of her faint dreams and forcing her to wake up. She stretches herself out, arching her back and tail up like a feline before turning to look at the source of the sound.

"...One part of me thinks I should just leave it but...meh. Couldn't hurt to check it out."

She leaps from her high treetop position, leaping through various branches to make her way towards the shrine.

[ZAPPA]
The birds were smart to have flown away. Those who would have investigated, which may specifically be Azumi, would find they were not alone. Especially not as she got closer. Infact, Azumi wouldn't have to go far from the Crystal Lake site before she would find something odd crawling out from the wate ritself, probably leading her back towards the Camp - as an odd shaped dog, black as dark could be, crawled out from the water and shook itself off. That is, of course, before the head would suddenly extend, revealing a skeleton and snapping onto one of the birds, before pulling it back.

There seems to be, behind it, a single hand from the water - pressed hard against the wooden pier and holding on tight behind this odd black and shadowy beast, which chews upon the fallen form of a bird that could not comprehend what is before it. Odd enough, the form seems to waver and billow, unstable. The form's body - see-through. Much of those that would see this may pull away, retreat, or give it a wide berth.

After all, it couldn't be that real, right? The skeleton-see-through dog, black as night, would chew upon the bird as the hand behind it, clasping the wooden pier attempts to grasp onto it, weakly, fingers digging into the wood, nails scraping it in a deathgrip.

It was a bright day though, wasn't it?

[AARON]
Aaron was enjoying to tranquility until the camera crews came. The Eagle Scout stood up to greet them. He turned around to point at the dock to see if that was were the fight was going to be.

Then he saw the dog commit over 12 sins against nature in 4 seconds.

Aaron's face fell to pure horror at what he saw. He immediately started to string his bow. He was screaming inside as he pulled out an arrow. Then he notched on arrow and pulled it back. The arrow went a blaze as he released the arrow and let out a descriptive cry of the creature.

"KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!"

[AZUMI]
Azumi lands with a nice somersault on the last branch before she became a bit too visible in the trees, crouching down to get a good look at the source of the disturbance. She panics at first, her fur raising on end as she sees the skeleton dog move of it's own accord out of the water. Was this.. a representation of her? A ghost of some kind? A demon that took the shape of whatever you feared the most? The last transformation she suffered was a highly unpleasant and scary night but...America's demon activity rarely had this level of thought into it. Surely...wait. It didn't seem to notice her. In fact, it seemed to be...hungry?

The werewolf snaps out of it, calming her breathing and letting her fur rest. It was simply some sort of supernatural creature. Not one she'd seen before but the fear thing only really worked if it was paying attention to you. The ninja considers watching it for a moment before either leaving it to it's own devices or trying to take it down, but before she could, she hears the noisy arrival of the archer. She facepalms as he screams, no doubt immediately grabbing it's ire and forcing her hand. The human was smart enough to run from that crazy raptor last time, but he charges straight into something more arguably dangerous?

Logic is fickle sometimes.

[ZAPPA]
The skeleton-like dark dog staggers forwards, munching on the bird, before there is a sudden arrow that blazes towards the dog like creature and envelops it with light. The dog yips, as dogs are want to do, as it is struck and vanishes away. The hand, sticking from the water in a pained grasp, suddenly grasps harder onto the pier as something seems to pull it under, the hand grasping wildly before there is a bubbling about the pier. The bubbling only gets worse before it all at once grows still.

In classical horror fashion, the middle of the pier suddenly bursts free, three centipedes, eyes along them all, tearing woode from wood before a masked figure twists its way through, almost as if it was a corpse, centipedes writhing wildly before they seem to vanish altogether. The form on the pier, far closer, now writhes and squirms, as if trying to get free. A sudden stillness once more returns. Only this time, when the madness happens, does it stick.

The form stands tall, muscled but not monstrous for a moment, a mask twisted upside down - and it makes it clear why as it swings forwards, arms and face completely upside down, staring upon Aaron before twisting upwards to Azumi for a moment, face blank and unintelligible under the hockey mask. It swings, as if the head no longer is connected to a neck, back to Aaron. It 'strides' forwards, body twisted upside down, legs bent at a horrific backwards degree angle as it lurches forwards. Then... just stops. "YOUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" It groans out, "DROWN. DRINKDEEPDRINKDEEP. UNTILEVERCREVICEISFULL!" It speaks, unintelligibly, before arms and body are thrown together at once towards Aaron - and crash far away from him.

As the body slams hard, rolling both neck and arms, a plume of energy swells up around the form, crackling and burning as it rises once more, almost posing as three ghosts, arms tethered, even in death in straight-jackets, fly towards Aaron. "NEXT! He's next!" "JOIN us!" "ONE OF US."

All of them a bright white and purple glow.

COMBATSYS: Zappa has started a fight here.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-------|


COMBATSYS: Aaron has joined the fight here.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////////////////////]
Aaron            0/-------/-------|-------\-------\0            Zappa


COMBATSYS: Azumi has joined the fight here.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////////////////////]
Azumi            0/-------/-------|-------\-------\0            Aaron
[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-------|


COMBATSYS: Zappa successfully hits Aaron with Kaette Konaide Kudasai.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////////////////         ]
Azumi            0/-------/-------|======-\-------\0            Aaron
[  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-----==|


[AZUMI]
Azumi has seen nearly all manner of darkstalkers. Werewolves, demons from other dimensions, yetis, ghosts, ghouls and goblins of any number of classical definitions. There was literally no word for this, other than abomination. The nature of it seemed to be shifting on the fly and the...person...clearly couldn't be made of normal flesh and bone. Most of those positions would cause a regular person such physical distress that they'd keel over instantly. Just listening to it move is sickening enough to those sharp ears.

And then it spoke.

She frowns as she spends a second deciphering the best course of action, between whatever this creature is and Aaron's likely move. This 'thing' was going to head inward and probably try to smash him...or drown him one. And yet again, the human would need to be backed up. But from here, she had a moment to prepare.

And she took it, calming herself down and steeling herself for the upcoming battle.

COMBATSYS: Azumi focuses on her next action.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////////////////         ]
Azumi            0/-------/-------|======-\-------\0            Aaron
[  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-----==|


[AARON]
What ever it was, it hit Aaron. All Aaron knew at the time was horrible pain, and that he was screaming in a way that could only be described as a barn owl being beaten with a very dull chainsaw.

After Aaron emptied his lungs with his screaming, He realized the 'thing' had stopped. Aaron franticly pulled back his bow string. He looked down at the monster with pure fear in his eyes. He unleashed an arrow of blinding light at the monstrosity. With fresh breath in his lungs, Aaron gave another statement.

"HELP ME!"

COMBATSYS: Zappa interrupts Arrow of Light from Aaron with Fierce Kick.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/-------|=======\====---\1            Aaron
[   \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-----==|


[ZAPPA]
A moment to prepare would be a moment another isn't spared. The ghosts impact Aaron, slamming into him, the forms vanishing in a massive puff of energy. The same energy that swelled around the 'thing' moving towards Aaron, writhing as it almost seemed pleased at the impact made against the man. As he pulled back the bow-string, the blinding arrow of light loaded into the bow - yet to be burning bright - there would be a single moment that things go wrong.

The ghosts had 'cursed' the man, and from the skies came bits and pieces of junk from the trees. A branch following after, slamming besides him enough to cause the shot to be possibly ruined - just enough to give it the time to move close. Azumi would be treated to something that is certainly /not/ a treat. The form collapsed in on itself, crawling around on the ground on all fours, skittering towards Aaron. Not even weaving as it lept towards him, arms bending as it seemed to dive right infront of him before it went spinning, springing off the ground spring-like, limbs flailing wildly as a blade burst from the back of his body, the arrow slamming into the blade and being shredding, despite hitting squarely home onto Zappa.

The buzz-saw like form of Zappa, bleeding from the blade that simply shredded free from him, erupts out and straight into Aaron, razor like with no middle between the dual blades making up the seperation of them. Humming with energy that only grew around him, an oppressive aura that simply grew worse over time. Zappa, meanwhile, is face-down, body twisted, bent, with the neck bending shortly after to stare directly at Azumi as the blade shorn free of both Zappa and Aaron, rising above the form of both, floating there as if a specter wielded it.

S-ko was simpl acting out. The last one, Athena, dealt her a heavy blow. It was just the unlucky situation for Aaron and Azumi to be in, afterwards. "UWAAAAAARRRRGH!" The voice exclaimed, muffled under the mask, "HELPHIM. HELPHIM. HELPHIMHELPHIMhelphimhelphim TOO LATE."

It gibbers, but as it writhes around, the face never leaves Azumi, staring on.

[AZUMI]
Azumi makes one final exhale and looks down towards Aaron's predicament. The man was in trouble, yet again and it was against another foe she wasn't sure she could defeat. Still though, she had to try. Her muscles pull tight, her mental state hardens and she regains a train of thought she hadn't accessed since she'd turned into a lupine. It was time to be a hunter again.

She performs a spinning leap forward, charging a bit of her chi directly into her fist. She drives it hard into the ground, tossing a whirlwind directly underneath Zappa's feet, forcing him a few feet into the air with a shock of force. From there, she follows with several hard hitting punches and kicks directly to the face and chest of the poor possessed man. She ends the series of attacks with a hard gut punch and leaps over Zappa's head and attempting to grab his shoulders. She uses her momentum to carry her forward and throw Zappa as far as she could away from Aaron, putting the human out of harm's way.

She tosses a look back to Aaron as she lands, only giving him a side eye for now. "Why do I keep finding you in places like this? I hate to repeat myself but either help or leave. I'm not sure what exactly I'm dealing with yet and clearly, you don't either."

[AARON]
Aaron gets hit full on by the unholy razors of death. He was launched backwards. The scout was left bleeding on the grass. When he came to, he saw that the werewolf that helped him before with the raptor was helping him again. His horrible cries of terror were answered.

Aaron was relived to not be fighting the monster by himself. He had considered fleeing like before, but it was different this time. There were people at the camp, people were in harms way. The werewolf could deal with the monster for now. Aaron came back to a stand. He was the first line of defense between the abomination and the innocents. He came to a stand and weakly spoke.

"Yes I know, and I intend to help you this time."

Aaron glowed with a faint red light. He was ready to do his duty.

COMBATSYS: Aaron takes aim.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/-------|=======\=======\1            Aaron
[   \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-----==|


COMBATSYS: Zappa blocks Azumi's Charged Combo.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/-------|=======\=======\1            Aaron
[    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/----===|


[ZAPPA]
The ground begins to rumble. To shake. Zappa's gaze does not falter from Azumi, staying latched onto the woman as she threw the chi below the being.

Not far away, the camera crew rolls on. "Do you think... we can put this under the normal stuff?" "I think we might have to try and slide it in under horror hour - but this is good stuff!" "Uh... is he acting?" "If not... well, they'll have to worry about it, right? They're professionals! Now lets get the cameras set up to follow automatically...."

The chi that rumbles finally erupts, forcing Zappa up into the air a few feet from the pure force. It is no surprise that he curls into almost a ball like shape, body beat against by the assualt - but not breaking. Anything but. Strike after strike impacts into Zappa's form, punches and kicks causing the man to twist and turn from the assault, beaten so thoroughly by it! Yet as he twists and turns, the burning oppression around him clears somewhat, the swelling energy flattening out as he is finally sent reeling away, toppling over and landing, then rolling, to a stop as a heap.

He does not stay down long, especially as the face stares upon Azumi still, the body twisting upwards but the masked face staring directly towards her, unbreaking. "NOTENOUGH." The voice decries, and it certainly does, as the heap that is/was Zappa charges once more forwards, body almost falling upon itself as it sckittered towards Azumi yet before leaping upwards, throwing itself towards her - body twisting around rapidly, legs rotating along the midsection and hips like orbitting moons, swinging around with the burning energy that he clearly commands.

"UWAAAAAAA!"

The impact before he would, possibly, hit the ground afterwards.

COMBATSYS: Zappa successfully hits Azumi with Medium Kick.

[       \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/---====|=======\=======\1            Aaron
[    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/---====|


[AZUMI]
Normally, there was alot that could be said for following your opponent's movements, but this man was on a level that was nearly incomprehensible. The werewolf takes the hit as well as she could, being sent flying backwards but still recovering in time to land properly and come to a sliding stop. She looks down at her fists as the damage she dealt out during her last attack clearly wasn't enough; even he said so. The clearly spectral being seems to be speaking either through him or with him, which forces a light bulb to go off in her mind.

This was a possession. And a nasty one at that.

Now feeling a little bit better about the situation she shores herself up and charges into the fray again, leaping above Zappa and coming down with a vicious axe kick. She yells on her way down, speaking towards Aaron.

"Fine with me! Aim for the body and the apparitions will stop!"

[AARON]
The werewolf had the monster's attention, and Aaron was not going to let the opportunity go to waste. Aaron could feel his honor surge though him. He was protecting the innocents, down to his last breath.

Aaron pulled out a dozen arrows and threw them into the ground. He fired each, one at a time. It was a rapid onslaught of arrows. Each was infused with scout spirit. The arrows were hardened and deadly. As he fired, The Eagle Scout shouted a battle cry.

"Back to where you came you Monster!"

COMBATSYS: Zappa endures Azumi's Heaven's Claw.

[        \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/---====|====---\-------\0            Aaron
[      \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/--=====|


COMBATSYS: Zappa fails to slow Empowered Scoutís Law from Aaron with Bellows Malice.

[        \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/---====|====---\-------\0            Aaron
[              \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/---====|


[ZAPPA]
The body is aimed.

Azumi charges forwards, into the fray, and meet Zappa, the vicious axe kick causing the body to crash down against the ground, to roll from the force. It's not entirely intentionally good.

The body seems to pick up speed as it rolls, bounding against the ground and almost taking off, a burst of energy swirling around the form as a bolt of lightning crackles from the sky down towards it, a massive knight of electricity forming above the writhing mass. "HURT." Is the command, simple as it may be, before a blade of lightning is swung out, raised upwards from the set of armor.

"I, RAOU, SHALL SMITE THEE! Know that you-!"

The blade is swung back, but in the air, Zappa is a target. A rather solid one. Unable to change form to simply avoid a volley, multiple arrows, endowed with energy, smash into it as it crashes down towards the ground, bounding off, slamming into foliage and other flora. The armored knight like form, radiating out of energy, stays put about the fallen form, but the form writhes far more for a moment in place. Wounds begin to slowly melt away as it does so, rising back upwards in almost a zombie like fashion, the mask cracked to show open, empty white eyes staring from behind it, the yooer body swung back and forth.

"Almost. ALMOST. ALMOSTALMOSTSOCLOSE. DIe diEdieDIEdIEDie WON'T IT BE WONDEFUL TO HEAR YOU SCREAM." The mumbling and nonsense mixes together, but manages, somehow, to make some degree of sense.

[AZUMI]
Azumi feet hit home as her axe kick drops directly onto Zappa's body. Recognizing that her partner was a bit of an archer, she doesn't stay put for long. She crouches for a moment and then leaps, the ninja curling herself every so slightly so that she can bring her legs over her head in a lazy looking backflip. In the meantime of doing that however, she performs a few hand signs that end with her generating blue chi in her hands. She brings them both together and spends a moment watching the crazy demon...possession...thing that seemed to pop out of Zappa.

Raul is a bit on the scary side as it is, so having an apparition speak as if it were a separate entity than the girl and the man and whatever the hell else was happening is a bit of a mess. Azumi tosses down a solid ball of wind, aiming for it to hit only a moment or two after the arrows land, hoping to strike while the iron is hot.

[AARON]
Aaron was amazed. He actually hurt it. Aaron stood for a moment in amazement before he snapped back to focusing on the now. The monster was down, and he needed to make sure it stayed down. The Eagle Scout rushed forward at the beast, taking advantage of it being down. He was going to run by it and swing his bow. It would let him club the unnatural abomination while keeping him out of the fray.

COMBATSYS: Azumi successfully hits Zappa with Gust Shock.

[          \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Azumi            0/-------/-======|====---\-------\0            Aaron
[                  \\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-======|


COMBATSYS: Aaron successfully hits Zappa with Light Strike.

[          \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Azumi            0/-------/-======|====---\-------\0            Aaron
[                     \\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            1/-------/=======|


[ZAPPA]
With a lack of amazement or care, the object, being, stood upwards as it twitched. The first assault, a ball of wind, slammed into it as it rose once more - the assault slamming against it and throwing it skywards, causing Zappa to tumble and toss against the ground from the assault. With a sudden POP, the creature twitched and writhed into the air, body squirming before slamming hard down, tumbling and turning across the ground in a rather heap of a mess.

At least, a hot mess, if no other kind of mess.

Aaron's assault continued it, a swing which slammed into the form even as it intended to roll out of the way - yet it did not entirely, the damage adding up quickly instead of slow. How unfortunate for Zappa, it may seem - yet S-ko, pleased before, would not let it go so freely. <Take him out.>

The declaration was made, the 'demon' of lightning turning to thin air, Zappa once more rising like a tortued doll, empty eyes staring over damaged and bloody body. Even as it was slowly being put together - but a burst of energy was released all the same at the end, fueling the fire that was the energy about him. With the form of Raou growing, the heavy fist swings out towards Aaron, a horrific and heavy swing of the gauntlet of lightning and energy, intending to send a hefty straight to reduce the battle by one.

COMBATSYS: Zappa successfully hits Aaron with Raou.
-+- CALCULATED HIT -+-

[          \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >                                ]
Azumi            0/-------/-======|=======\==-----\1            Aaron
[                     \\\\\\\\\  <
Zappa            0/-------/-======|


[AZUMI]
Azumi lands near Aaron as he continues filling the monster with arrows. Her wind ball hits home, blowing Zappa down and Aaron lands a set of good shots in. But just before Azumi could speak any further notes of congratulation, Raou comes back.

And this one is bigger and badder than before.

Having only enough time to leap to the side, she turns to watch Aaron get pancaked by the attack, wincing in empathy for the archer. She glares towards the possessed man as she lands with a slide. What did she do now? Get Aaron out of here? That last attack might have killed him. It may only have mangled him but...we could hope maybe? But if she stopped now, she might also be slain.

The werewolf considers the dilemma for a moment before shaking her head. Best to just keep going. If she gets an opening, she might save him but he knew what he was getting into. The werewolf sprints at Zappa head on, coating herself in sheath of blue energy. Just before she plows right into him though, she flips over him with a mighty leap and then rockets towards his back. She attempts to slam into him with her shoulder, intending to send the main host body flying yet again.

[AARON]
Aaron's screams of pain once again fill the lake with sound. The scout was hit and launched away. The force sent him flying like an eagle through the air. He eventually was stopped by a think patch of poison ivy. He was alive, and could barely sit up.

He could not just give up. The scout felt around in the ivy for his bow. He grabbed it, and put it in front of him horizontally. He pulled back an arrow made from one of the animal bones he cleared out. With a careful aim, he fired the bone at the nightmare. Then, he fell back into his ivy bed.

COMBATSYS: Aaron can no longer fight.

[           \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  /////////                     ]
Azumi            0/-------/-======|======-\-------\0            Zappa


COMBATSYS: Aaron successfully hits Zappa with Leave No Trace.

[           \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////                          ]
Azumi            0/-------/-======|=======\=------\1            Zappa


COMBATSYS: Zappa fails to interrupt Tempest Cannon from Azumi with Umareru!!.

[           \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Azumi            0/-------/=======|


COMBATSYS: Zappa can no longer fight.

[           \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Azumi            0/-------/=======|


[ZAPPA]
The impact from the fist was good enough - and pleased S-Ko quite contentedly. As Aaron sent a bone towards the form of Zappa, the human tumbled forwards, writhing in an attempt to avoid it - and it was not to be.

Digging deep into the form of the 'man', Zappa fell forwards as he writhed, all the power from the man sapped from him as S-ko tried to will him on. Even as Azumi tosses herself towards the man, possessed as he was, S-ko would act out. A clear case of this shown as centipedes burst free from the man's back, tearing away the bone and lunging towards Azumi, intent on digging their fangs into her, biting and shearing - but they do not reach her as the impact sends the host, plastic mask and all, tumbling forwards to a stop in the water.

Hands claws out from it, though they have no strength to pull themselves out once more.

The mask floats to the top, plastic and cracked, burnt and dented, as it rides the waves.

Meanwhile, Zappa would wake up, hours later 'unharmed'. His head would be upside down, his body aching, but it would be knit back together by the same force that tears it away, slowly repurposing him piece by piece. It was only getting worse. "What a nightmaaaaAAAAIIIIIIE!" Zappa's scream would be heard as a dog, shadowy, panted next to him. It had pulled him through the water.

He would faint once more after.

[AZUMI]
Azumi recovers from her shoulder rush, flipping over herself to drag her feet to the ground. She uses the claws on her feet to slow herself and to a stop and turns towards Zappa, expecting further resistance. She breathes a sigh of relief upon noticing that for once, something went down when it was supposed to, with the water claiming him. Azumi watches the water for a moment before turning to address her fallen comrade, the ninja making her way over towards him.

She winces when she sees the state of damage he's in and starts to reach for him, but yanks her hand back upon realizing that he'd somehow found a tangled web of poison ivy. She hisses in empathy for what he was likely to wake up feeling like, shaking her head.

"...It is going to suck to be you here in a little while. Still though, let's get you up and in that camp."

She reaches down and carefully grabs him by the clothes, pulling the man and his bow up from ivy and slinging him over her shoulder. She keeps a wary eye on the water as she carried Aaron into the camp.

After appropriately sneaking back into the half rebuilt camp, she drops Aaron in one of the newer beds she could find in the barracks and leaves him to rest. By nightfall the ninja returns with a bottle of medicine and a note written on a peice of paper. It read:

Thanks for your help. You fell in some poison ivy when you passed out. The medicine will help. Your bow is lying by your bed. Take it easy.

-Azumi

With her good deed done, the werewolf disappears to parts unknown, presumably finding a better spot to take a well earned bit of R&R.

COMBATSYS: Azumi has ended the fight here.

Log created on 18:31:24 07/19/2016 by Zappa, and last modified on 21:59:00 07/23/2016.