Golden Angel 2018 - Golden Angel R3 - Hitomi vs Kazuki

[Toggle Names]

Description: During Round 3 of the Golden Angel Tournament there a few objectors who objected to or were offended by this turn of events. Refusing to partake in the event and maybe willing to withdraw from the tournament all-together organisers scramble to keep the eye-candy -- Competitors happy after the reveal of the scandalous mini-games. A regular matchup, in the same arena and as similar rules as possible to keep within the theme but keep these pretty teens happy.



[KAZUKI]
There was more than a little shock and outrage at the premise of the third round of the Golden Angel tournament. Some of the fighters were more than prepared to walk away from their assigned matches as a result. Alternate matches were offered in order to preserve what remained of the tournament's integrity. This is one such match.

Kazuki Kirigana makes his way out into the arena, wearing his usual fighting togs. Black gi with a golden Gedo demon head embroidered on the back with crimson hakama pants, a wooden sword tucked into the belt. He heaves a sigh as he looks around with a frown on his face, kicking at the water that goes up to mid-shin. The hakama was already soaking up water, and would prove to be a hassle.

Best to get this over with quickly, if he could.

[HITOMI]
The crowd packed in close on the stands and focused on the 'dangerous' water sports event taking place. In the raised stands were cheering and hollering for their favourites in many cases to win or lose for very differing reasons other events and battles were going on alongside this one. There were crowds of people in stands like it was some gladiatorial game.

Hitomi clutches her fist tightly such that it aches, held pressed over her heart and against the fabric of her Golden Angel fabricated attire. The citrus coloured bikini she'd worn through one other event so far though she is also wearing an undone plain white shirt. When she had gone to express her concerns to staff she had expected to be withdrawing from the competition. She wasn't prepared to attack some other girl with a weapon and try to dissolve her swimsuit... this concession was a relief.

A regular match they had said, she wouldn't have to worry about weapons, or another girl or the rules for this event about rendering the opponent naked this was all welcome news. She couldn't do that. There was always some chance someone in the crowd had smuggled in a camera, if she was responsible for picture of some poor girl being circulated. It would make her a villain wouldn't it? If she were willing to risk ruin hurting someone in this manner for a victory.

The promised wish she didn't even expect Golden Angel to be able to deliver on. She wouldn't back down from a challenge! She'd told herself that. There were lines she didn't want to cross. It defeated the purpose of getting stronger if she had to give up on who she was now just to draw out the power necessary.

In response to her opponent kicking out at the water and striding out to centre Hitomi starts a warmup shakedown, bouncing on her toes and shifting her feet. The water churning around her feet and resisting as she tries to move, the fact they were fighting in ankle deep water... That would be more than one problem.

The brown haired half-Japanese girl offers a formal waist deep bow toward her opponent, intrigued by the black gi and noticing the wooden sword she raises bare hands into a pretty typical karate stance.

COMBATSYS: Hitomi has started a fight here.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Hitomi           0/-------/-------|


COMBATSYS: Hitomi takes no action.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  <
Hitomi           0/-------/-------|


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki regards Hitomi carefully, bowing slightly at the waist before taking up a ready stance that is /also/ empty-handed. The sword stays tucked in the belt-sash. The stance all but screams aikido as he waits for the referee to start the match.

COMBATSYS: Kazuki has joined the fight here.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////////////////////]
Kazuki           0/-------/-======|-------\-------\0           Hitomi


COMBATSYS: Kazuki focuses on his next action.

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////////////////////]
Kazuki           0/-------/-======|-------\-------\0           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Hitomi claps her hands against her cheeks, her audiences weren't usually quite this big or paying her quite this level of attention. She could feel the eyes on her but when all was said and done this was still a match between herself and her singular opponent. If this managed to distract her ... a loss would be entirely her fault.

"I can become even stronger."

She could. She would!

"Hitomi! Poweeerr up!!"

She leans forward into the bare legged splashing dash across the pool into a straight punch across her body aiming for the shoulder opposite the side the sword was sheathed upon. If he had to draw or was relying on the wooden blade tucked in his belt.. this was he probing and just what he could do with it.

COMBATSYS: Kazuki blocks Hitomi's Aggressive Strike.

[  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ////////////////////////////  ]
Kazuki           0/-------/-======|=====--\-------\0           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki brings his right hand up, catching the inside of her punch with the outside of his wrist. He pivots slightly, twisting his arm slightly to try and clamp down on the girl's wrist.

If he gets the grab, it is a quick and simple transition from there to complete the circle and toss Hitomi over his hip and into the water!

COMBATSYS: Hitomi blocks Kazuki's Medium Throw.

[  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ///////////////////////////   ]
Kazuki           1/-------/=======|======-\-------\0           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Kazuki establishes his hold and guides her fist away, not reliant on the sword then. Good to know! Her leg stabs down hard as she twists her body with the bow and forges ahead right into his personal space, her wrist was twisted painfully but being back to belly with him now he was only moving her arm through a range of movement equally easy for her, the pivot and centre of gravity was too close to her own. His arm was a little longer, hence her wrist being tweaked so but like this there was no way that move would budge her an inch.

Her free arm snakes back over her shoulder to grab at the lapel of his Gi. Under normal circumstance you grabbed a firm hold (with both hands) and then spun to throw someone over and across your hip, simple and clean. This wasn't, she didn't have the luxury of doing so with one arm tied up. It was a reversal across her body though so that should free them both up, even while dashing her opponent into a tumble across the watery ground.

COMBATSYS: Hitomi successfully hits Kazuki with Power Throw.

[        \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ///////////////////////////   ]
Kazuki           1/-------/=======|=======\-------\0           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki lets out a surprised yelp as he goes for a ride, slamming into the water hard. He comes up flailing and gasping a little as he stands up; he may have swallowed some water on accident. He shuffles a bit, shaking some cobwebs loose before stepping in.

He lets out a sharp kiai even as he drives a heavy punch into Hitomi's midsection!

COMBATSYS: Hitomi fails to counter Fierce Punch from Kazuki with Bukyoku EX.
# Disabling hit! #

[        \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ///////////////////////       ]
Kazuki           1/------=/=======|=======\=------\1           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Hitomi settles back into stance after the throw. No measures taken to chase up or exploit after her opponent was downed. It wouldn't be a contest of skill if she just, the crowd were hollering a mixture of names both form this battle ongoing and others she wasn't privy to seeing. She hoped Mint's was going well, she'd seen her name on the board.

For now though, she wouldn't look away from the opponent in front of her. In response to his charge she bends her knee slightly and clamps her toes down to grab a firm rooted hold on the ground, her arms rising into a position she could make a grab whether he punches out or tried a kick.

"Guah-k"

When the two fighters collide, it's Hitomi who drops to her knee, a jerky slump form one then then both as she falls. Hand plastered to abdomen to stauch the nausea and wind driven from her lungs with the heavy blow she she struggles to gain her next breath and likewise not vomit up her lunch. Her head was swimming but she had the presence of mind to still not want that water anywhere near her soluble swimsuit.

[KAZUKI]
Kazuki, for his part, spurned the Golden Angel compound. He'd been told he did not have to wear it, so he didn't. He is unwilling to allow Hitomi too much time to recover as he presses in again.

Another sharp kiai and palm strike to the jaw.

It will be faint, but there is a soft green glow surrounding his hand as he throws the punch. He has a temporary advantage, and he plans to press it.

COMBATSYS: Kazuki successfully hits Hitomi with Syncopation.

[         \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////////            ]
Kazuki           1/-----==/=======|>>>>>>>\>>>>---\1           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Wheeling around with the blow Hitomi goes sprawling into the water. Falling flat and lying prone in the water it takes valuable seconds to lever herself up and start climbing back to her feet. The threads of her swimsuit distorted and wavering by a thick clear gel covering that was running wherever it had been immersed in water, the font gone blurry and lines of the swimsuit shrinking as the stuff indeed melts on contact with fresh water, The white shirt positively translucent where it's sopped up water.

Hitomi stands at the same time rubbing at her cheek and jaw with the back of her fist. The state of her costume: further from her mind than the shot to the jaw.

She was a kind of an infighter too, not afraid to strike and grapple in close quarters. She wouldn't have expected that of someone wearing a sword. Hm! She leaps back into the fight still burning with enthusiasm, arms shooting forward for a grab at and hold of that gi, while her other arm winds back into the upward swinging body shots she intends to strike into his core, and a rising knee to cap the attack off with.

COMBATSYS: Kazuki counters Moka from Hitomi with Cesura.

[         \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  ///////////                   ]
Kazuki           0/-------/---====|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>>\2           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki moves first, grabbing Hitomi by the wrists. He heaves back, pulling the woman off-balance before grabbing her left arm. Kazuki lets out a grunt of effort; not that she is particularly heavy in comparison to others he has thrown.

But he had seen how parts of her outfit reacted to the water, and had no real desire to put her down into the drink. His only other option was to throw the karateka really far.

He spins with her once, then twice, before hauling back and slinging the young woman into the stands. Her landing is largely up to her, but at least it won't be in the water. Small favors, right?

[HITOMI]
No way!! If she flew into the stands there's no telling how she might land and fall on some poor bystander. Upside down, spinning nauseatingly Hitomi attempts to not so much right herself as stretches her body downwards, her fingertips clawing at the surface of the water rather than anything that can help stop her, but at least when--she clobbers the partition wall between stands and seating sending a rippling wave with the impact. The back of her head and spine taking the lion's share of the impact she slumps down onto the back of her shoulders, knees close to her face. Man but that hurt, but nobody else was harmed in the making of that spectacular collision. ..small miracles.

When Hitomi picks herself back up she's furiously rubbing at the back of her head and enjoying a huge surge in interest since she'd managed to capture a good portion of the crowds interest with that noise and by being close enough they could nearly reach out and touch her.

COMBATSYS: Hitomi gains composure.

[         \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////                ]
Kazuki           0/-------/---====|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>-\1           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki waits for Hitomi to get back into the fighting arena with a bit of a frown. Perhaps he is done waiting, as he slowly draws the bokken from his belt sash. He raises the weapon high, gripping with both hands as the weapon flares with green light.

He lets out a grunt of effort as he sweeps the blade down, launching a vertible kamaitachi-esque blast of wind at the young woman!

COMBATSYS: Hitomi dodges Kazuki's Fugue.

[          \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////                ]
Kazuki           0/-------/---====|>>>>>>>\>>>>>>-\1           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Staggering aside the teenage girl is narrowly missed by the stream of wind and water it's picking up that sparkles around her as it dashes against that same barricade. Furious blue eyes peeking out from under her fringe she rolls her body around with the falling back stagger and turns on her heel to begin a sloping run, passing behind cover in case there was some trick to the stream of wind she couldn't work out until it was too late. She spirals toward centre and turns a hard 90 degree turn in the spade of a step to close distance fast, instead of warding or defending herself she slides in in something approaching a horse stance and lashes out with both fists together, striking at the navel in a debilitating gut buster of an attack.

Staggering aside the teenage girl is narrowly missed by the stream of wind and water it's picking up that sparkles around her as it dashes against that same barricade. Furious blue eyes peeking out from under her fringe she rolls her body around with the falling back stagger and turns on her heel to begin a sloping run, passing behind cover in case there was some trick to the stream of wind she couldn't work out until it was too late.

She spirals toward centre and turns a hard 90 degree turn in the spade of a step to close distance fast, instead of warding or defending herself she slides in in something approaching a horse stance and lashes out with both fists together, striking at the navel in a debilitating gut buster of an attack.

COMBATSYS: Hitomi successfully hits Kazuki with Morote Zuki.

[                  \\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////////                ]
Kazuki           0/-------/---====|>>-----\-------\0           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki bounces a bit under the impact, crumpling a bit before regaining his stance. He growls a bit, listening for something before bringing the bokken back for a swift stab at Hitomi's midsection. Assuming it connects, Kazuki then steps to drive his shoulder at the spot struck before simply shoving the woman at one of the random stone spires that litter the arena!

COMBATSYS: Kazuki successfully hits Hitomi with Combo Throw.
- Power hit! -

[                  \\\\\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Kazuki           0/-------/--=====|>>>>>--\-------\0           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Bowing double with the bokken stabbing into her stomach. There wasn't the slightest shred of protection for her abdominals and she was caught by surprise when trying to ready herself for the follow up shoulder charge. There a girly squeal as she slides backwards into one of the waist high walls and grazing her lower back as the lower half of her body comes to a sudden and abrupt halt, top half of her body whips backward and wrenches the muscle sin her back something awful.

She wasn't done yet.

It wasn't over.

"haa ha.. HUA-aaaAAAAAAH"

Swinging back forward she comes back in with a straight with enough momentum to have staggering along following it. She swings for the fences but the blow is also aimed slightly upward at the underside of kazuki's jaw.

COMBATSYS: Kazuki blocks Hitomi's Strong Punch.

[                     \\\\\\\\\  < >  //////////                    ]
Kazuki           0/-------/--=====|======-\-------\0           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki slaps the punch away with an empty hand even as he is leaping away from Hitomi. Still there is a notable impact, and goes perhaps farther than he intended. He hops once, twice, then slides to a halt with his bokken in a high guard position. Green chi spins around the weapon, whirling and swirling as Kazuki takes a deep breath and calls to the wind.

A single step. A single swing of the blade. And a massive blast of wind that is launched toward Hitomi.

COMBATSYS: Hitomi blocks Kazuki's Sforzando.

[                      \\\\\\\\  < >  ////////                      ]
Kazuki           0/-------/-----==|=======\-------\1           Hitomi


[HITOMI]
Forearm raised vertically in front of her face, leaning into the torrent of wind hitomi stands unmoved and dead centre. Storm tossed waves lapping at her shins and rainstorm alike battering at her like the ocean against a rock. It eats at and erodes her strength, but she gives not a millimetre in retreat. Her fist pulling tight enough she can feel the bones protest she bides her time, impatiently waiting for the deluge to weaken. Her sudden lancing fist and extending closed fist punch at chest height is quick and strong.

The Fujin was a cheeky punch to use in the face of all this wind power but she needed to poke back at Kazuki quickly. Before she ran completely out of stamina.

COMBATSYS: Kazuki parries Hitomi's Fujin!

[                      \\\\\\\\  < >  ///////                       ]
Kazuki           0/-------/----===|=======\-------\1           Hitomi


[KAZUKI]
Kazuki slips inside Hitomi's punch, guiding the strike away from his already bruised jaw with almost ethereal grace with his empty hand while flipping his grip on his bokken. He slams the hilt of the weapon towards the underside of the girl's jaw.

He's not done there, however, using the free to grab her arm and transition to a classic over-the-shoulder throw to bring her down!

COMBATSYS: Hitomi fails to counter Forza EX from Kazuki with Yamase.

[                      \\\\\\\\  <
Kazuki           0/-------/-======|


COMBATSYS: Hitomi can no longer fight.

[                      \\\\\\\\  <
Kazuki           0/-------/-======|


[HITOMI]
Hitomi was incredulous that her opponent could move so well while still in the water, she wasn't about to let a repeat performance of the first moments of the fight repeat itself. She still had a trump to play, she hunkers down even as she attempts to twist her arm so he can't retain her hold on her. Springing up into an uppercut that'd pop him up into the air and the axe kick that would spike him back down. Her descending chin makes for a more easily struck target.

Body stiffening unnaturally in response to the clack as the Bokken strikes her chin. Hitomi sails overs kazuki's shoulder with the follow-up throw into a full bodied and limb spread splash down. Lying on her back, not floating since the water wasn't deep enough and completely unresponsive. Her chest rises and falls but her eyes were showing nothing but white, they've rolled back in her head the moment the hilt of the bokken connected with that sharp jolt; she was already out cold where she had been standing.

She was in no danger of drowning but the fact she was unconscious is enough to trigger whistle blowing and lifeguards moving toward her. Not the least part one armed with a towel since her swimsuit would probably melt into a transparent gel in just a few more second of soaking in fresh water.

"Winner! Kazuki Kirigana"

An arm raised in his direction to indicate the winner to the crowds who are more interested in the advertised girls fighting matches in varied state of undress than a good clean fight. There's still plenty of applause; fight fans, Gedo fans and students cheering out there in the crowd.

[KAZUKI]
Kazuki takes the time to tuck the sword into his belt before walking over to Hitomi. He already knows she's not dead; he can hear that just fine. But he still takes a knee to make certain she does not drown on accident. Then he bows once to the crowd, and makes his exit.

He is not at all certain how this will affect whatever arcane scoring system they have in place here, but the more he sees and hears of this place and of the event, the less he is finding that he cares.

Log created on 15:05:38 02/21/2018 by Hitomi, and last modified on 20:15:13 02/28/2018.